- Each item of clothing is made of high-quality accessories and threads, so no, the threads will not lose their color. Just follow the washing guidelines.
- Any item made from natural fabrics gives minimal shrinkage after washing, despite the fact that it undergoes a thermo-steam treatment after sewing.
- Linen should be ironed at a high temperature (up to 200 ° C) using steam.
- Cold water, maximum 30 ° C.
- Embroidered shirts and dresses with decorative elements (brushes, fringes, other accessories) should be washed by hand in cold water.
It is also allowed to wash on a delicate cycle at a water temperature of up to 30 ° C.
- In any way, the main thing is not to bleach (ordinary soap copes with this perfectly).
Take care of your favorite things.