CONFIDENTIALITY AND PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
DEFINITION OF TERMS
- This clause determines the interpretation of the following terms and definitions used in the Agreement:
- "Confidentiality of personal data" – mandatory for compliance by the Site Administration or another person who has gained access to personal data, the requirement not to allow their distribution without the consent of the subject of personal data or the presence of another legal basis.
- "User" – any natural person who has access to the Site using the Internet.
- "Processing of personal data" – any action (operation) or set of actions (operations) carried out with the use of automation tools or without the use of such tools with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), extraction, use , transfer (distribution, provision, access), blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data.
- "Personal data" – any information directly or indirectly related to a certain natural person (subject of personal data).
- "Site" – the web page located under the domain name: https://etnodim.com.ua and managed by the Seller, including the totality of all information, texts, graphic elements, design elements, images, photos and video materials posted on the Site and other results of intellectual activities, as well as information and technical means of the Site.
- "Cookies" – a small piece of data sent by a web server and such that is stored on the User's computer and forwarded by a web client or web browser to a web server in an HTTP request when trying to open a page of the corresponding site.
- "IP address" – unique network address of a node in a computer network, built according to the IP protocol, which allows identification of the location and other information about the User.
- The Administration of the Site does not control and is not responsible for the sites of third parties to which the User can go through the links available on the Site.
- The Site Administration does not verify the authenticity of personal data provided by the User.
- The site administration is the controller of the personal data of the Buyers who placed the Order in accordance with the terms of the Public Offer Agreement posted on the Site. The controller of personal data is the person who determines for what (for what purpose) and how to collect personal data.
- By placing an Order on the Site, the User confirms that he has reached the appropriate age, which allows him to independently enter into relevant agreements.
- In the event that the Site Administration asks the User to give consent to the processing of personal data, he can do so on his own. By placing an Order, the User confirms that he has reached the appropriate age, which allows him to independently consent to the processing of personal data.
- If the User has doubts about whether he can independently give consent to the processing of personal data, he should contact the authorized body for the protection of personal data.
- The Site Administration may ask the User to provide additional documents or go through additional procedures, in order to make sure that he has the right to independently give consent to the processing of personal data. If the Site Administration has reasonable doubts about the age of the User, it may also contact his parents or guardians for the purpose of obtaining consent or approval for the Processing of the User's personal data, if he has not reached the appropriate age.
- P.I.B. user;
- contact phone number of the User;
- e-mail address (e-mail) of the User;
- other confidential data about the User's identity or the User's contacts.
- IP addresses of the electronic computing device (computer, phone, tablet, etc.) of the User;
- information about cookies-data stored in the User's browser;
- information about electronic computing devices (computers, phones, tablets, etc.) of the User;
- information about the User's browser, including name, browser version, etc.;
- time of access to the Site;
- addresses of the pages of the Site viewed by the User;
- addresses of previous pages from which access to the Site was obtained.
- Disabling the function of collecting cookies by the User may make it impossible to access parts of the Site.
PURPOSES OF COLLECTION OF PERSONAL USER INFORMATION
- The Site Administration may use the User's personal data for the following purposes:
- identification of the User to join the public offer contract remotely.
- granting the User access to personalized resources of the Site;
- establishing feedback with the User, including the direction of messages, requests related to the use of the Site or another website, systems and/or software (software) on which the Course materials are located, provision of services, processing of requests and applications from the User;
- determining the location of the User to fulfill the Order;
- confirmation of the authenticity and completeness of the Personal Data provided by the User;
- notification of the User about the status of the Order execution;
- providing the User with effective customer and technical support in the event of problems related to the use of the Site;
- providing the User with his consent, updates, special offers, price information, news and other information on behalf of the Site Administration;
- carrying out advertising activities with the consent of the User.
METHODS, PROCEDURE AND TERMS OF PROCESSING PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Processing of the User's personal data is carried out without time limits, in any legal way, including in personal data information systems, with or without the use of automation tools.
- By staying on the Site, the User automatically agrees that the Site Administration has the right to transfer personal data to third parties, exclusively for the purpose of fulfilling the User's order placed on the Site.
- The User agrees that the Site Administration has the right to transfer personal data to third parties, in particular, courier services, postal organizations, telecommunications operators and others, solely for the purpose of fulfilling the User's order placed on the Site. including the calculation for the Order.
- The User's personal data may be transferred to authorized state and judicial bodies only if there are legal grounds and a corresponding requirement.
- In case of loss or disclosure of personal data, the Site Administration informs the User about the loss or disclosure of personal data by any means available to it.
- The Site administration takes the necessary organizational and technical measures to protect personal information from illegal or accidental access, destruction, distortion, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as from other illegal actions of third parties.
- The Administration of the Site, together with the User, takes all necessary measures to prevent losses or other negative consequences caused by the loss or disclosure of the User's personal data.
OBLIGATIONS OF THE SITE ADMINISTRATION FOR THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- The Site Administration undertakes and guarantees the following:
- ensure the preservation of the User's Personal Information;
- not to disclose without the prior written consent of the User, as well as not to sell, exchange, publish or disclose in other possible ways the transferred personal data of the User, with the exception of clause 7.2. – 7.4. Privacy policies;
- take precautions to protect the confidentiality of the User's personal data in accordance with the procedure that is usually used to protect this kind of information in the existing business turnover;
- take actions to suspend the use of personal data related to the relevant User, including, and prevent their deletion, from the moment of the User's application or request, or his legal representative, or an authorized body regarding the protection of the rights of personal data subjects for the verification period, in case of detection of unreliable personal data or illegal actions.
LIABILITY OF THE PARTIES
- In case of loss or disclosure of the User's Personal Information, the Site Administration is not responsible if this information:
- is publicly known at the time of loss or disclosure;
- received from a third party before the Site Administration receives it;
- disclosed with the consent of the User.
DISPUTE RESOLUTION PROCEDURE
With respect and care for your personal data,
"ETNODIM" LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY;